About Me

My photo
I am newly graduate of the Bournemouth Film School with a fair amount to share, be it art, inspirations, and of course film. Take a look at my website: www.stephanieoverton.co.uk Read on. Be inspired.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Huh?

I never thought it would come to this but i now have a daily magazine that i constantly and read and will to be updated so that i can read more. I follow, i link, i buy , i consume from this magazine and i still want more and more from them because i love them.

So this is a tribute to Huh Magazine that informs me of everything i need to know in every aspect of the art world. Without you i would know nothing. You take pound place in my quick link bar at the top of my browser. I salut you.

Visit and explore the site you will definitely find something relevant for you.

http://www.huhmagazine.co.uk

Lamp Seek Knowledge.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers